Hey guys! Happy Friday! For those of you who don’t know me, I figured I’d introduce my self by giving you 10 fun facts about me! And for those of you who do know me, you may learn something new! So here goes!
- In the morning you’ll find me sipping on Lipton tea, in the evenings I prefer wine – Pinot Grigio to be exact!
- I’m also a beer drinker. I used to drink bud lite up until 5 and a half years ago when I started working with craft beer. Ever since I got pregnant, when it comes to beer, my taste buds have changed drastically. I no longer like what I used to drink and enjoy beer I didn’t like before. Ok lets get away from alcohol for the moment. Clearly “its 5 o’clock somewhere” is on my mind (LOL)
- I work in a restaurant where I kind of do it all. I serve, I’m a bartender, I’m a manager and I also do catering. Before Tanner, I worked 5 days a week and worked up until I was 37 weeks pregnant. Now I work maybe twice a week.
- I always wanted to be a mom.
- As much as I love being a Stay at home mom, I really enjoy the nights I get to work. Although I miss Tanner the whole time, it’s nice to get out of the house and have some adult interaction!
- I love to read – all types of books, from 50 Shades, to Hunger Games. I like to switch back and forth every book from reading on the nook to a real paperback. (you can’t beat the smell of a paperback!!) Unfortunately I haven’t read since Tanner was born.
- When I was younger, summer used to be my favorite season, I would spend all of my days at the beach just sun bathing. Last year I made it to the beach maybe 4 times and haven’t even gone once this year. Now that I’m older, I prefer the fall. I think its the perfect time of year. It’s not too hot, and not too cold, its just right. (channeling my inner Goldie Locks, how did I do!? LOL)
- I was an athlete growing up. I played basketball, volleyball, softball and soccer. I stopped basketball and volleyball after middle school, played softball through my freshman year of college and played soccer up until 5 years ago.
- Faheem and I met at work… He was my boss. I had a crush on him since the first day I met him!
- It took me about 7 years to get my bachelors. It’s a bachelors in Technology studies, and no it has nothing to do with Technology! It was basically a 4 year liberal arts. Yes you read that right… I said it took me 7 years to get a 4 year degree. I am not a school person, however would love to get my masters. Ironic huh?
There you have it! 10 fun facts about me! Thanks for reading along and hope you enjoy your weekend!